Tuesday 24 March 2015

Quickie

  I just a couple little things I wanted to share this morning before I go to the dreaded dentist for a cleaning and check up.  NOOOOO!  I have these eyes from InkHeart that were 9L on the marketplace BUT you can get them as a group gift in store if you aren't as lazy as I am.  My lipstick is one of SIX free gifts you can get at the Adam n Eve both at Skin Fair 2015.  They are labeled as "testers" and contain full wearable color options of the items instead of a normal demo.  They contain system layer and Slink applier versions.  Also check on their marketplace store for more freebies and cheapies!

  The skin I am wearing is also from Adam n Eve at Skin Fair and it's so, so cool.  (I am also wearing the Visage applier here on my mesh head, which is sold separate from the skin but also at Skin Fair.)  The skin is not free but it does have lots of options for brows/cleavage/makeup and is a great deal because of that.  Check it out while you are there grabbing your gifts. :)
WORN:
Skin and Visage Applier: Adam n Eve @ Skin Fair 2015, event exclusive
Lipstick: Adam n Eve, free wearable demo @ Skin Fair , other gifts available as well
Eyes: InkHeart, 9L on marketplace or group gift in store
Hair: Magika
Mesh Head: SLink