Tuesday 17 May 2016

Drama


Hey there, I'm Helli.

Have you ever wondered what happens when you log off for the day? Did you ever think that just maybe, your avatar goes out, and has all the fun without you behind the wheel. Did you ever have a couch move from one side of the room, to the other, and just chalked it up to SL being weird? 

Well, these things aren't really caused by your avatar per say, but your uber ebil alter self. I mean, you are your avatar, so why would you do it to yourself?

That is what I am, an uber ebil alter avatar. I will be doing all the thangs on this blog now, you just wait and see.


What I stole last night off some poor old logged off designer avatar:

Under L$100 Items

Eye Omega Applier - BusenuR- Pearl Eyes in Brown - L$0
Nail Applier - AlaskaMetro - Candy Apple Nails - L$30
Dress Applier/Insert - Purple Candy - Melin Dress in Deep Blue - Group Gift (Free to Join)
Necklace - glYph - Special Edition Poisonous Necklace in Rubin - Free @ We Love Roleplay Bday

New/Event Items

Hair - Adoness - Euryleia in Scarlet - *NEW* @ The Dark Style Fair 3
Earrings - Indulge Temptation - Laudine Earrings w/Hud (Part of a Jewelry Set) - *NEW* @ Swank
 
Other Items

Ring - Le Forme - Outlander Claw Ring in Dark w/Hud

I'm always wearing my Logo Sadie Head, Slink Physique Body/Hands/Feet, Izzie's Skin Appliers/Hairbase/Makeups.

Pose Prop Build by Exposeur