Monday 1 August 2016

Is it warm in here...

Or is it just me?


I managed to squeeze into the Mesh Body Addicts Fair early access just before bedtime last night.
My intention was to grab the demos I wanted and go back later after things die down. I was pleasantly surprised to find a few gifts!

Alaska Metro has this lingerie set for free in their booth. There are 6 different styles of the panties and bra in this single color with system layers and appliers (Omega, Slink & TMP).

AviCandy's 1940's Inspired Liquid Stockings were a gift at Vintage Fair but are being offered again at MBAF for 0L. Update: Ashton Tryce of AviCandy has moved these to the main store but they are still free! Thank you Ashton for letting me know.


I almost missed this wonderful gift skin in the Stix booth but saw the pink box as I was turning to leave. This is Hera:Wonder and it comes in tones Cream and Butterscotch (which I'm wearing). You get system skins, head and body appliers as well as appliers for Soul Uni ears. Thank you, Pixy!

Koffin Nails completed my look with this Mystic Memories manicure (you get the pedicure too!) in three metallic colors.

A new month means new store gifts and Kokolores had this asymmetrical hair, Jules, set out first thing this morning for the VIP group with the balayage hud of 30 color choices.

Mesange has a new gift in the store. The Novelist eyes are 0L with no group required and include system and mesh eyes as well as Omega and Genesis appliers.

Hair ~ Kokolores ~ Jules ~ VIP group gift (250L join fee)
Eyes ~ Mesange ~ Novelist eyes ~ 0L gift
Skin ~ Stix ~ Hera:Wonder ~ 0L Mesh Body Addicts Fair gift
Manicure ~ Koffin Nails ~ Mystic Memories ~ 1L MBAF gift
Lingerie ~ Alaska Metro ~ "Basix" Alizarin ~ 0L MBAF gift
Stockings ~ AviCandy ~ 1940's Inspired ~ 0L gift

~Other Stuff~
Avatar Complexity ~ 21,312
Head ~ Catwa Annie Vampire
Body, hands & feet ~ Maitreya
Poses ~ Elephante Poses
Location ~ Mesange store