Friday 2 September 2016

02/09/2016 - September Blues

Hello!

I got a dog.

This morning I was hopping from store to store for Fifty Linden Fridays, and if you know me at all, you know I'm not into home decor. I mean I love what some people make in SL, but my home is basically two boxes in the sky with a pose stand in one, and what could probably qualify as a living room in the other.

So when I get some thing that doesn't get attached to my doll, it had better be very nice and very low li. I was the first surprised to get that ceramic dog :


That thing looked so sad on the front porch of the store, I just had to give it a home.
It has the lyrics to a song I love printed on it.

"If you're going to San Francisco
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
If you're going to San Francisco
You're gonna meet some gentle people there"


Anyway. I got a dog. 



Credits :

  • Body : Maitreya - Lara
  • Head : Lelutka - Karin
  • Skin : Curio - Lelutka applier
  • Ears : Mandala - Steking Season 5
  • Eyes : Banana Banshee - Soul II - Moss
  • Glasses : Z O O M - Murmia
  • Top :  Neve - Peek
  • Pants :  Goji - Pant 1975 - Denim
  • Piercings :  Ellabella - Signs.
Other landmarks here.